620ml Insulated Bike Sports Water Bottle
JAVA/UPTEN/SUNPEED dirt series from Rapha manufacture is the perfect bike bottle for both recreational and competitive cyclists. It comes with an integrated mud cap to keep away the dirt away from your drink and only in the name. The bottle flaunts a high flowing self-sealing jet valve and an ergonomic design to squeeze. The bottle is also easy to clean and is completely spill-proof.
This is basically a Camelbak Podium® Chill. But it is branded under JAVA/UPTEN/SUNPEED. It is a High-Performance 620ml Insulated Sports Bottle That Keeps Your Water Cooler Longer. A Double-Walled Bottle Construction Uses Closed Cell Foam Technology To Keep Your Water Cold Twice As Long As A Standard Bottle. The Patented Spill-Proof Jet Valve? Allows The User To Hydrate Immediately Without Having To Open Or Close A Drinking Interface And The Bottle’s Streamlined Ergonomic Design Offers Excellent Squeezability Without Compromising Bottle Grip. The Large Aperture Of The Drinking Nozzle Generates An Exceptional Water Flow Rate And Is Easy To Remove For Thorough Cleaning. The Podium® Chill Also Has A Lockout Dial With Easy To Read Graphics For Leak-Proof Transport.
Self-sealing Jet Valve cap delivers high water flow; drink with ease without spills and splatters
Secure lockout on cap ensures leak-free transport and shaking and mixing of powdered drinks
Made from a proprietary blend of BPA-free and BPS-free polypropylene with Hydro Guard, the Podium Chill lets you taste your drink, not your bottle
Double-walled construction keeps beverages cool for hours in warm weather or, conversely, beverages warm in cool weather
– Double-Wall Construction Keeps Water Cold Twice As Long As Regular Sport Bottles
– Innovative, Self-Sealing Jet Valve Eliminates Splatters And Spills
– Lightweight, Easy-Squeeze Bottle Delivers The Right Flow To Quench Your Thirst
– 100% Free Of Bpa And Bps
– Trutaste Polypropylene With Hydroguard Lets You Taste Your Water, Not Your Bottle
– Removable Nozzle For Easy Cleaning
– Positive Lockout For Leakproof Transport
– Wide-Mouth Opening Is Easy To Fill With Ice And Water And A Breeze To Clean
– Also Keeps Warm Beverages Warm During Cool Weather Rides
– Hydration Capacity: 21 Oz / 620 Ml
– Total Weight: 4 Oz / 113 G
– Dimensions: 9.5 X 2.75 In / 24.13 X 6.98 Cm
– Bottle Material: Bpa-Free Trutaste Polypropylene
– Cap Material: Bpa-Free Trutaste Polypropylene
– Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve Is Made From Medical Grade, Self-Sealing Silicone
– Always 100% Free Of Bpa And Bps
– Cleaning The Podium® Chill Bottle: We Recommend Cleaning The Podium® Chill Bottle By Hand Using Warm Water And Soap If Desired. High Heat From The Dishwasher May Distort The Lightweight Plastic Bottle Components. The Podium® Chill Cap Can Be Washed In A Dishwasher On The Top Rack. Please Note That The Podium Caps Are Primarily Composed Of Two Components: The Jetvalve And The Silicone Nozzle. To Wash The Cap By Hand, Pull Off The Silicone Nozzle And Wipe Cap With A Soapy Sponge. Rinse Thoroughly And Snap The Nozzle Back On. Do Not Disassemble Small Parts Of The Cap Jetvalve. Disassembly Of The Plastic Cap Could Lead To Leaks Or Product Malfunction.
Apparel & Clothing
JAVA Evade Road Bike Helmet – Black
The JAVA Evade helmet is one of the most popular lids on the market and is the choice for many teams in the peloton.
Having their own wind tunnel allows JAVA team to develop their products with aero at the forefront of the design, rather than merely testing them there. With this, they carefully analyzed every aspect of helmet performance in the racing TEAM, and with real-world testing, to ensure that they have left no stone unturned in the quest for performance. This makes for a helmet that has countless testing hours and years of development, and ultimately, this adds up to the fastest road helmet they’ve ever tested. They not only took grams out of the drag, but they did it without sacrificing safety. In fact, they switched the construction to favour our Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS that optimizes the foam type in different places. As far as ventilation is concerned, free-flowing air through the helmet not only makes the helmet cooler than ever, but it also decreases aerodynamic drag. Going hand-in-hand with this, ventilation and aerodynamics were both optimized in the TEAM Tunnel together, making for the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation out there.
Now, the exterior vents and interior channels have been carefully considered to make sure that the helmet draws in the maximum amount of air through the helmet for extreme cooling. And the result? The new java AIR 2 is just as cool as a bare head with no helmet, making it the coolest aero helmet on the market today. Through this work, the java air 2 saves 20 seconds over 10km versus a traditional
- 3rd Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented power Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light milder air II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 3X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- SIZE 54-60 Weight 286gr