CURRENT BIKE DROP TIME: by 10:20 AM on the day of service, or BEFORE 9 PM on the day BEFORE Service.
THIS SERVICE COST STARTS AT OMR 30.000,
OMR 10.000 IS COLLECTED UPFRONT AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE IF YOU MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT!
- * PLEASE DROP THE BIKE OFF ON TIME!
- IF YOU ARE 1 HOUR LATE, PLEASE SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE DAY!
- EACH SERVICE APPOINTMENT IS FOR 1 BIKE ONLY (ONE BIKE ONLY!)
- REMOVE “ALL” REMOVABLE ACCESSORIES THAT ARE ON THE BIKE, WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST OR MALFUNCTIONING ACCESSORIES
- ON REGULAR DAYS ARRIVE BY 10:20 AM ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT OR BEFORE 8:30 PM THE EVENING BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- YOUNG MEN WHEN YOU ARRIVE, PLEASE BRING YOUR BIKE INTO THE SHOWROOM STRAIGHT AWAY. WE ARE EXPECTING YOU!
- WOMEN, MEN OVER 60, and DISABLED Persons, we are glad to help you with your bikes. Please come in to the store to let us know that you are waiting. We will get to you as soon as your turn comes.
- THERE IS NO ELECTRONIC DEVICE FOR US TO PLUG INTO YOUR CYCLE TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG… SO IF YOU ARE AWARE OF SOME IRREGULAR FUNCTIONALITY OR YOU HAVE CONCERNS, PLEASE TELL US AT THE TIME YOU DROP THE BIKE, NOT WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING TO PICK IT UP, OR AT THE PICK-UP TIME.
- ANY BIKE LEFT TO SLEEP OVER PAST ITS PICK-UP DAY AND TIME WILL INCUR A 3.000 RIALS STORAGE FEE FOR EVERY NIGHT IT STAYS AT THE SHOP.
WHAT IS DONE DURING ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE?
- Full bike frame wash and degrease
- Chain health check (ready to change?)
- The shifter and brake housing health check
- The shifter and brake cable health check
- The chain on the frame degrease (non-removable chains) or Chain ultrasonic degrease (for removable chains)
- Chain re-lube
- Chainrings, freewheel/cassette degrease
- Rear Derailleur cleaning (and re-greasing)
- Rear Derailleur cage de-grease and re-lube
- Front Derailleur cleaning (and re-greasing)
- Wheel (tires, rim, spokes, and hub) washed and cleaned.
- Disc brake cleaning (if applicable)
- Brake adjustments
- Gear tuning/adjustments
- Inflate tires to the recommended PSI bracket
- Frame polish application
- Detailed Headset Inspect* Cleaning & Re-lube.
- Detailed Bottom Bracket Inspect* Cleaning & Re-lube.
- Detailed Front & Rear Hub Inspect* Cleaning & Re-lube.
- Lube non-serviceable pedals or service serviceable pedals.
*Upon inspection if an item needs to be replaced immediately or in the near future, the bike drop contact/owner will be notified.