Continental Ultra Sport III Folding Road Bike Tire
Continental Ultra Sport III tires are completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with race bikes, and classic city and road bikes.
• Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design
• PureGrip Compound
• Suitable for E-Bikes
• Robust 3/180 TPI casing
• Weight: 340 g (700 x 25c)
PureGrip Compound: Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name “PureGrip”, is ranked just behind the BlackChili Compound and is being used in performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable, both characteristics of Continental tires.
E25 E-Bike Rated: Rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
- Pure Grip – Based on Activated Silica Compounds, the Ultra Sport III offers outstanding grip and cross-country properties.
- High-Performance Training / Entry Level Race Tire
- E25 – Ebike design rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h
- Equipped with a dynamic tread pattern design
- Supple 180 TPI casing and great mileage form the silica-based tread compound
- Bike Type: Urban Bike
- Sport Type: Triathlon
- Brand: Continental