Essential 1 Bike Maintenance – Service
DROP THE 1 BIKE BY 10:15 AM (OR by PREVIOUS EVENING by 8:45 PM)
SERVICE IS FOR THE BIKE ONLY, PLEASE REMOVE LOCKS AND ALL ACCESSORIES (lights, bags, and anything that can be removed without tools), this will prevent accidental loss.
Essential 1 Bike Maintenance – Service is for 1 bike at a time, and the package covers all components run through to make sure your bike is in tip-top shape. Most of the time during this service (especially after the degreasing, wash, and clean up) we discover things that need to be fixed to prevent future damage.
This service includes;
- Full bike frame wash and degrease
- Chain health check (ready to change?)
- The shifter and brake housing health check
- The shifter and brake cable health check
- The chain on the frame degrease (non-removable chains) or Chain ultrasonic degrease (for removable chains)
- Chain re-lube
- Chainrings, freewheel/cassette degrease
- Rear Derailleur cleaning (and re-greasing)
- Rear Derailleur cage de-grease and re-lube
- Front Derailleur cleaning (and re-greasing)
- Wheel (tires, rim, spokes, and hub) wash and clean.
- Disc brake cleaning (if applicable)
- Brake adjustments
- Gear tuning/adjustments
- Inflate tires to the recommended PSI bracket
- Frame polish application
- Only 1 bike per appointment
- Please drop the bike at 10:05 am, at the latest by 10:15 am on the day of service (or the PREVIOUS EVENING before closing) — EXAMPLE: IF your service is Sunday, drop the bike by Saturday before closing or Sunday before 10:15AM
- PLEASE REMOVE LOCKS AND ALL ACCESSORIES (lights, bags, and anything that can be removed without tools) this will prevent accidental loss.